Troy Sorzano on 30 Sep 2010 11:11:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Automating actions from email

Amul,

I have been using the lamson project from www.lamsonproject.org to automate email processes.  It's a python project that accepts email as a email automation server or it can read mail from a directory.  I use for:

	routing email after hours to the on call tech
	managing network devices via SSH
	transforming email from alert mumbo jumbo to english and forwarding to the proper recipient

Troy Sorzano
Expert Technology Associates

ETA was voted one of the best places to work in Philly 2010.

ETA is hiring business development professionals so ask me about our Genesis Program.
http://www.expertta.com/genesisprogram