Virgil Macon on 1 Oct 2010 07:10:08 -0700

[PLUG] Linux Admin, Princeton, NJ $35/hr 2-3 months

Hello,

If anyone know a solid Linux Admin (mid-level) who also has a little bit
of web dev experience using PHP, please refer them to me.  I have a
contract to possible hire position open with the following requirements:

Linux/Unix administrator with a strong background in server/cluster
administration.  Will be providing technical support to end users within
a client/server operation in LINUX, PC, and MAC platforms, configuring
and installing networked hardware and software, and debugging.  Some
experience in programming, database design and database driven web
technologies is preferred.

Thanks

Virgil Macon
Technical Recruiter