Mag Gam on 22 Oct 2010 04:55:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Recent Linux file system benchmarks

  • From: Mag Gam <magawake@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Recent Linux file system benchmarks
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 07:54:57 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=/o4KP1iLqhPFViul2ELP6PivuWTQcUbX3VI0SnMqYb4=; b=dNlO+XAwAvErmO1t/HTcqY4cDveg26v00Z3O23bxs8Ej3SazcYBYgCqyCmkSsdr8cj htxkWo1ykRU5CxUnPhwylFnyajKeictYoOQ+Qx++lk/ib4MxYII0a0pquKEIyG9BWbDp o9/g0nQWzrU+gf76M10GmHTqE1R3lyQmcNeTY=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Interesting to see how a database would perform with their native
filesystem/data management (ie ASM) against a Linux file system.