Lee Marzke on 27 Oct 2010 20:17:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Drupal question

There is a lot of overlap between these tools.

Here is a review of Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, and Plone:
ftp://4aero.com/pub/documents/idealware_comparing_os_cms_report_final.pdf

It's slanted towards non-profit's but has lots of details on all the platforms.

I've only used Plone myself ( see example:  koqn.net )

Lee