Chris Nehren on 30 Oct 2010 15:23:19 -0700

[PLUG] Message from mjd regarding his talk...

18:20:47 <mjd> My PLUG talk on Wednesday was listed as to-be-determined.  I have determined that it will be titled "Linus Torvalds' Greatest Invention".  Please notify the group, and ask the website maintainers to make the appropriate adjustments to the web site.
--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren