Fred Stluka on 7 Nov 2010 17:22:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Need transit for PLUG West

Chris,

Mon 11/15, right?  I can get you from the train and back to it
afterwards.  Why Exton?  The Malvern and Paoli stations are both
closer to the meeting, and both more convenient for me.  But I
can do Exton if you prefer.  Where are you coming from?

Feel free to reply directly so we won't bore everyone else.
--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.

Chris Nehren wrote:
I'm scheduled to speak at PLUG West and would greatly appreciate someone helping me get to the place holding the meeting. I'm fine with taking SEPTA to the Exton station if someone wants to give me a ride from there.