Marc Spiron on 16 Nov 2010 13:53:27 -0800

[PLUG] LAMP/Linux Sys Admin Opportunity

Good afternoon all,

I have a client in Philadelphia seeking a LAMP/Linux Administrator on a FTE basis (Salary is open/DOE).  While I don't have a full description just yet, the keys for this position paint a decent picture of what my client is looking for...

* 3-5 years of Linux Administration experience

* Strong knowledge of full LAMP stack (including MySQL 5+, Apache 2.x and PHP 5.x)

* Must be comfortable being the "go-to" resource for all systems administration

* Must be able to work in a small, fast-paced team environment

* Any experience working with Amazon EC2 and/or RDS is a huge plus

Client needs someone who can administer and configure their Linux environment to support large-scale distributed programs.  A chunk of the focus wil be on administering existing PHP apps in the field and transitioning some of them from physical hardware to Amazon EC2.

If anyone is interested in finding out more please email me with your resume a convenient time to speak.  Thank you!

Regards,

Marc Spiron | Team Lead/Senior Recruiter
ICN/Human Capital Management, Inc.
983 Old Eagle School Rd. Suite 612
Wayne, PA 19087
Phone: 610.341.0790 x204