Jonathan Schwehm on 18 Nov 2010 18:55:19 -0800

[PLUG] PHP developer - possible vtiger integration

Hey PLUG,

Is anyone on this list a PHP developer who's interested in building a webapp to generate proposals for a marketing company?  This project can start immediately, and they're looking to have it finished by the end of this year.

The customer has a vtiger system they would like integrated with this app.

If you're interested, send me an email and I'll link you to my contact.

Thanks,
Jonathan