Carl Bullard on 23 Nov 2010 08:06:48 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: Need Javascript Help

It has to do with the order of your forms.  The way your calling the
calendar it's looking for your text field in the first form.  It
doesn't exist there.  I got an object undefined error when debugging
the page in Firebug (which I highly recomend for web development).

I changed this:

onClick="cal1x.select(document.forms[0].date1x,'anchor1x','MM/dd/yyyy');
return false;"

to this:

onClick="cal1x.select(document.forms[1].date1x,'anchor1x','MM/dd/yyyy');
return false;"

and your calendar popped up.

Carl