Doug Stewart on 3 Dec 2010 14:32:44 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT (eee!):How did you do it?

Geekhood is not limited to technology. There are history geeks, English geeks, polisci geeks, music geeks, film geeks, food geeks -- the list is endless. Expand your horizons and find common cause with one of 'em. *grin*

--
Doug Stewart