Conor Schaefer on 3 Dec 2010 14:43:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT (eee!):How did you do it?

What Doug said!

IMO, relationships of any nature, whether romantic or platonic, rarely engage all aspects of an individual's personality. Although I don't use it myself, I have many geeky friends, both male and female, who have met with great success on sites like OKCupid. It's a rather minimal time investment, but allows you to lay out your interests and personality traits, highlighting whatever aspects of compatibility are important to you, and then allow the invisible hand of cyberspace to work its magic on your life.

Meeting people in any capacity can be a challenge. I'm sure many people on this list could use tips for establishing and maintaining job connections just as much as dating opportunities.

Godspeed. Know yourself and live yourself before involving others. That's my only rule!