Art Alexion on 5 Dec 2010 04:59:58 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT (eee!):How did you do it?

I used to name my computers after deceased pets -- as a memorial.  I
ran out of pets and started giving them stripper names.  If you do
stuff like that, I suggest you not bring it up on your first (second,
or third date).  Keep your geekiness inside until you've reached the
stage where one of you is comfortable brushing their teeth while the
other is using the toilet.  By that stage, she won't care.

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 9:36 PM, Carl Johnson <cjohnson19791979@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does it count if you've given your PC a female name? :-D
>
> "jeff" <jeffv@Op.net> wrote:
>
>>On 12/03/2010 03:48 PM, Floyd Johnson wrote:
>>
>>> As Philly-area Linux geeks of varying ages and strengths, what advice
>>> can you provide as to creating a social and/or love life? I realize
>>that
>>> what may have worked for you may not work for me, but anything is
>>possible.
>>
>>get `out there' and be yourself.  The rest of the world will eventually
>>
>>catch on.
>>

>>Of course you assume we *have* a social and/or love life.

artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface