Bill East on 5 Dec 2010 07:46:54 -0800
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] OT (eee!):How did you do it?
- From: Bill East <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] OT (eee!):How did you do it?
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 10:46:47 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:received :in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=NvRkXS5yHDgKD7xkM7HO1jbxHHAgGqgyioePQHkdW4c=; b=MiMxGoi3qu6XNasTQ5qBqyT8SgwpFfFykFlfpezhD1vzmBxoR3SrrKSlB5qkhAKWt5 k36ssG/XAI2e4hWlw2rBCFCIiHEyO6r3HZuchbp8AoRw9z0fpbX+fhHz7V97vYsiwFmn paQWufscnuU9bd0BOET0iHb43tZKl+eTxYVGA=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
My wife's mother and mine got us together. Don't rule out arranged marriage.
On Dec 3, 2010 3:49 PM, "Floyd Johnson" <firstname.lastname@example.org
> Dear PLUGgers,
> This is the most inane question I've put to the list.
> As Philly-area Linux geeks of varying ages and strengths, what advice
> can you provide as to creating a social and/or love life? I realize that
> what may have worked for you may not work for me, but anything is
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug