Art Alexion on 6 Dec 2010 12:22:02 -0800

[PLUG] big/little endian?

I don't understand big and little endian.  I don't even know if that is my
problem.  I had some flacs on an intel-based Mac.  I don't know what system
created them.

On the Mac, they play fine in Songbird and VLC, but won't decode to WAV with
any software I tried, including MacFLAC.They all calim the stream is invalid.

I copied the files to my 64-biit Linux PC, and k3b seems to have as little
problem with them as Songbird and VLC.

Is this an Endian-thing?  What else could be causing the problem?

--
Art Alexion