Mike Sheinberg on 10 Dec 2010 11:39:10 -0800

[PLUG] python web frameworks?

Hey Plug'ers.

Thought this may be a good place to start...

Can anyone recommend an "easy" python web framework for smaller web applications? I'm trying to do basic stuff like sessions and authentication without reinventing the wheel and I prefer to use python. I thought one of these frame-works I see around the interwebs would be a good start, if anyone has better suggestions that's cool as well.

Bottomline is,  I'm looking for something better than just apache .htaccess controls

Thanks!
Mike