Edmond Rodriguez on 22 Dec 2010 14:43:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] new to git - have questions

I am trying to do a clone with git (actually have tried several).
Downloads never seem to finish and just hang forever (as usual).    So
I ctrl-c out and restart it., but it restarts from scratch loosing all
the previous data downloaded.

How can I get the restart to continue where the previous run left off,
and NOT start entirely over again (I will never get a complete
download that way)?  For example wget has a "-c" flag for
continuation.

Here is an example of my git command

git clone git://git.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg/