Claude M. Schrader on 21 Dec 2010 13:06:12 -0800

[PLUG] Sr. Systems Engineer

passing this along, in case anyone is looking for a job. This is
apparently a very urgent hire, so you should call quickly.
Claude

----- Forwarded message from Ashleigh Graves <Ashleigh.Graves@workbridgeassociates.com> -----

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:26:42 -0500
From: Ashleigh Graves <Ashleigh.Graves@workbridgeassociates.com>
Subject: Sr. Systems Engineer

   Hi Claude,

   It was great speaking with you this morning. Please find the job
   description of the job that I am currently filling below. As we discussed,
   my client is looking to fill this position ASAP and is interviewing
   immediately so whoever you know that could be interested definitely have
   them get in contact with me. I will be out of the office for the rest of
   this week so have them give me a call AND email me so I can set them up
   with an interview.

   Thanks Claude! I appreciate your help! Have an awesome holiday!

   Best regards,

   Ashleigh Graves

   JOB DESCRIPTION:

   Large company located in New Jersey is looking for a Senior Systems
   Engineer to join their hardworking team of talented professionals ASAP.

   The ideal candidate will have strong experience working with Linux and
   will need to manage multi-site development and production data center
   environments. This candidate will also be responsible for ensuring server
   availability, security, and performance of the core networking and
   computing infrastructure.

   Job requirements:

   - Linux
   - RedHat Enterprise/ CentOS, Windows, Apache
   - Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers
   - TCP/IP
   - VMware ESX, EC2, Xen, etc.

   Pluses for the position include:

   - Cisco certifications: CCNA, CCNP

    Ashleigh Graves  /  recruiter  /  215.209.0100
    workbridge associates  /  50 south 16th street 2 liberty place, suite
    2550  /  philadelphia, pa 19102
    the art & science of technology
    hiring.  /  [1]workbridgeassociates.com  /  advice:
    [2]candidateadvantage.com

   This email is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
   addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should
   know that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in
   relation to this emailïs contents or attachments is prohibited and may be
   unlawful. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender
   immediately and delete all electronic and hard copies of both the e-mail
   and its attachments. Thank you.