jeff on 4 Jan 2011 17:00:06 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Update: Is Google-Analytics Off Line?

On 01/04/2011 07:33 PM, Casey Bralla wrote:
Well, I wasted a half hour of my life on the phone with Comcast (got put on
hold and lost for 15 minutes, then got a tech support for my "residential"
account (which doesn't exist since I'm "business class") who tells me my modem
is shut off.  Eventually, another tech says he'll have to send somebody out
the check the wire between their local hub and my modem (yikes!), and then it
suddenly fixes itself.

ever wonder what happens when something fixes itself or is it more of something we're willing to take on faith (a la Microsoft)?

--
ThermionicEmissions  -  the blog
http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat