Edmond Rodriguez on 10 Jan 2011 15:14:53 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Video Conferencing Suggestions

Actually regarding p2p.tinychat.com, I think I tried it on a LAN, so I
guess the two machines did not have a NAT between them.  (though I
imagine it should work)    I tried it with a friend in a coffee shop
once.   I think we had trouble punching through their internet
equipment.