Doug Stewart on 16 Jan 2011 15:56:34 -0800
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] How do I direct video output to my HDTV?
- From: Doug Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] How do I direct video output to my HDTV?
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:56:22 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer :in-reply-to:message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version; bh=DmMU3uSRLRjRyCQnzrbRIeD3X0AX75t6AFfvnMLX/Vo=; b=gTQV2vPqjVVMb8ONuvCq+R2S/4j35XJQSEIkZhWWqsp1o3IR2aBZyG1h+V7zerC/Jf ehC3xE+SfTrOgmj4gn8qvMwlwmsmHztV/33WILP1wMAzaPIyeoxALDVOWdVg0zZFavNc jHG2Ji6W7DZRHhU6r8DMSr5opUp2lVFr2X6ac=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
What brand of video card is it?
I'm trying to configure Ubuntu to output video to my HDTV (which I have connected to my video card via HDMI).
I know how to receive the output from the PC at the TV, but I'm not sure how to configure my PC.
Also, how can I select which desktop workspace I want to output to the TV? I'd like to do work on one desktop while watching TV on another desktop.
Computers have lots of memory but no imagination....yet.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug