Steve Slaughter on 16 Jan 2011 15:32:31 -0800

[PLUG] How do I direct video output to my HDTV?

I'm trying to configure Ubuntu to output video to my HDTV (which I have connected to my video card via HDMI).

I know how to receive the output from the PC at the TV, but I'm not sure how to configure my PC.

Any ideas?

Also, how can I select which desktop workspace I want to output to the TV?  I'd like to do work on one desktop while watching TV on another desktop.

Thanks!
Steve

--
Computers have lots of memory but no imagination....yet.