Andrew Keyes on 25 Jan 2011 08:15:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] dlink router

I purchased a refurbished WRT310N a few months ago and put DD-WRT on it. Haven't had any issues (other than my WPA2 key was too big for the CR-48, so it's currently running with a second, slightly less secure virtual AP), so I'd consider it a positive experience.