Morgan Jones on 25 Jan 2011 10:05:42 -0800

Re: [PLUG] dlink router

On Jan 25, 2011, at 11:14 AM, Andrew Keyes wrote:

> I purchased a refurbished WRT310N a few months ago and put DD-WRT on it. Haven't had any issues (other than my WPA2 key was too big for the CR-48, so it's currently running with a second, slightly less secure virtual AP), so I'd consider it a positive experience.

Interesting, Andrew.. How's the performance of the gigabit ethernet?  It's hard to beat at the refurb price..  I may pick one up as my primary and a few of the $20 buffalos to replace my 'G' linksys routers currently doing repeating.

-morgan