Troy Sorzano on 26 Jan 2011 22:08:53 -0800

Re: [PLUG] why apple

why not Apple?

1. We not living in utopia because some guy took some woman's advice and bit an Apple a long time ago.

2. Apple logo has a bite out of it.

3. Apple must be the devil.

Is that enough reasons?

I remember programming Pascal at computer camp on a II.  Never touched one after PC's became available.  Until Apple came out with OSX and the Intel based stuff at that point they became much more interesting.  I picked up a MacBook pro in 2007.  I run OSX with Windows and Linux guests.  So it is about as cross platform as you can get.  And that was the specific reason I picked it up.  Of course the office paid for it.  I have not been able to convince myself to purchase one of these over priced boxes for home.... yet.  But I have recommend Apple to plenty of normal friends and family and they have been very happy and have never called me for "support".

Troy