Julien Mills on 28 Jan 2011 11:15:00 -0800

Re: [PLUG] seeking old RAM (64MB 72Pin SiMM)

Mark,

I have a bunch of 72 pin simms but I don't know what size and speed
they are. You can take a look at them if you still are looking.
It's hard to tell by looking at them what they are.

Julien

I'm looking for some old RAM for a printer (c. 1993) that I'm
ressurecting. I'm seeking:

    64MB, 72-pin EDO, 60ns, non-parity

ideally, 6 pieces, but smaller quantities or density would be useful
too.

Unfortunately, I've been good about recycling
old equipment recently, and I don't have this memory on-hand.

This memory may be found in really old PCs, or not-quite as old
printers. If
anyone has this stuff in your 'to-be-recycled' pile, I'd be very
grateful.

Thanks,

Mark