Edmond Rodriguez on 1 Feb 2011 16:01:41 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Web Cam Recommendation

Check out the command v4l2ucp which is a control panel (nothing else,
runs independently of web cam software)

Controls will vary with different cameras.

>From the shell you run it, sometimes you may need to do something
similar to the following (depending on what's driving the camera).

export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libv4l/v4l2convert.so