JP Vossen on 8 Feb 2011 22:51:24 -0800

[PLUG] Bash 101

Thank to everyone who came out to PLUG N last night for bash 101. Based on how the presentation went, comments and feedback, I've revised the slides. The new ones are posted with the same name, so if you already grabbed them just grab them again.

http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/2011_bash_101.pdf
http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/2011_bash_101.odp
http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/cdburn

If you missed anything or want to see the revised preso again, I'll be at PLUG W in 1.5 weeks (2011-02-21). :-)

If you get nothing else out of it, go visit my "Comprehensive List of bash Reference Documentation and Examples" at:
http://www.bashcookbook.com/bashinfo/

Thanks,
JP