Randall A Sindlinger on 10 Feb 2011 13:25:08 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Speakers - idea: overview new Ubuntu, OpenSuSE, and Fedora

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 10:53:08PM -0600, Paul L. Snyder wrote:
> Well, the upcoming meeting schedule is looking a little thin.  We have
> topics scheduled for the next West and Central meetings, and that's it!
> (In fact, we could use some more lightning talks at the next Central
> meeting, as well.)
>
> So:
>
> Do you have a topic that you'd like to give a talk on at any or all of
> the PLUG chapters?  You don't have to be an expert...

I'd be willing to give an "OpenSuSE 11.4 - First Impressions" talk in
April or May, but I think it might be tough to make it a full hour.

May would seem ideal, as Ubuntu 11.04 should just be out, and Fedora 15
should be in RC.  That would open it up to three 20-min talks then,
if there were 2 others willing to take Ubuntu and Fedora.

-Randall