Randall A Sindlinger on 10 Feb 2011 14:48:41 -0800

[PLUG] ClamAV critical crash with FreshClam

There's apparently a corrupt ClamAV database that will crash clamAV
and prevent it from starting.  It's recommended that FreshClam is
disabled for the time being.

I already deleted the message from the IT announce list at Penn,
so I don't have a reference to forward, and nothing popped up
after a quick search on Google.  I can't guarantee this info is
legit; ymmv.

-Randall
--
  Randall Sindlinger