Paul Jungwirth on 8 Mar 2011 12:16:04 -0800

[PLUG] Rails Developer Needed

Hello,

I'm helping a friend get a startup off the ground devoted to helping
citizens learn more about political candidates. We're looking for a
Ruby on Rails developer, or even a talented programmer interested in
learning Rails. I think if you're the latter, you'd at least need some
web framework experience, but I'd be happy to hear from you. We don't
have funding yet and can't really offer any compensation, but it
should be a bit of fun, perhaps a chance to learn, and could lead to a
real employment opportunity. And it's for a good cause! If you're
interested or know anyone who might be, please let me know.

Thanks,
Paul