Doug Stewart on 4 Apr 2011 10:01:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Local (cheap-ish) colo providers?

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 7:52 PM, Andrew Libby <alibby@xforty.com> wrote:

> I've used Paetech in conshy, they seem decent.
>
> They sell space in an open area that seems pretty reasonable
> though I've only been in a cabinet.
>
> What kind of app are you running that you need hardware?
>
> Andy
>I've just come into possession of an Intel Xserve and have a variety
of uses to which I could put it, should I be able to get it running
again.

Which brings up another question: anyone have any experience in
getting a modern Linux distro working on an EFI-enabled host, such as
said Xserve?

I guess I could wait for Lion to get released before deploying it...

--
-Doug