Matt Simmons on 4 Apr 2011 10:17:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Local (cheap-ish) colo providers?

When I was looking for colocation space, I used Colotraq to help. I
needed an entire rack, so I don't know if they do partial, but you
might call and ask.

My rep over there was Doug Egeth at 973-575-4246, but this was a few
years back, so he may have left.

Good luck!

--Matt

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Doug Stewart <zamoose@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 9:41 PM, Matt Simmons
> <standalone.sysadmin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What's your budget and space requirements?
>>

> 1U for the Xserve is all I would need.
>
> I'm unsure as to budget which is why I'm asking for reputable local
> colos so as to do a quick price+feature comparison.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> -Doug

LITTLE GIRL: But which cookie will you eat FIRST?
COOKIE MONSTER: Me think you have misconception of cookie-eating process.