Matt Murphy on 10 Apr 2011 13:47:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [OT] Opinion on MSI laptops

I haven't owned an MSI laptop, but I've used lots of individual parts over the years. They're pretty solid.

MM

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 2:44 PM, K.S. Bhaskar <bhaskar@bhaskars.com> wrote:
(Apologies in advance for posting this on a Linux forum.)

I need to buy a laptop for one of my sons - it has run a $@%&*^
operating system, he says, but maybe he will see the light some day.
Costco has an MSI (FR720) that seems to have good features at a good
price. ÂAny opinions on MSI hardware, please? ÂThanks in advance.

-- Bhaskar

--
Windows does to computers what smoking does to humans