Floyd Johnson on 16 Apr 2011 07:52:09 -0700

[PLUG] Any IDEs going head-to-head w/ Adobe Flash's IDE?

Hello PLUGgers,

I'm under the impression that the Windows app is used to create the
artistic stuff ("assets"), as well as ActionScript, that goes into a
typical SWF file-swfmill being the FOSS equivalent of what packages
assets into said SWF. I've been having a relative blast with MTASC, the
FOSS which compiles ActionScript code and possibly brings said code to
an SWF file made by swfmill.

Googling suggests that bonding MTASC with Eclipse produces half the IDE
I think I'm seeking. That said, does an all-in-one art and script tool
exist?

"The source is strong with this one."-Darth Penguin