jeff on 25 Apr 2011 18:02:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux on Router Question

On 04/25/2011 08:47 PM, Casey Bralla wrote:
My problem is that I can't find any documentation on how to switch from OpenWRT
to some other distro.   The OpenWRT upload routine checks to see if the new
file is a valid file, so rejects the orginal Linksys rom file.

Anybody played around with one of these things?  Anybody have any suggestions?

Can you flash it back to the original, then try other distros?

--
-----
the new home of ThermionicEmissions - the blog