Andrew Libby on 6 May 2011 11:13:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Red Hat's new PaaS cloud service vs inhouse vmware

Any experience running lightweight windows server systems on KVM? I'm about to embark on a small consolidation project to do just this. I've done quite a bit with Linux
on KVM, but only dabbled enough on windows to feel
comfortable with the direction for this project.

Thoughts and experiences are welcome.

Thanks,