Loic Duros on 10 May 2011 06:44:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Future of Skype on Linux?

For video+audio chats has anyone had good results with XMPP? I've switched from Skype to Jabber (using pidgin) lately but the video was much more choppy than skype. I've been looking into setting up Prosody (http://prosody.im/) at home with good hopes, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Thanks,

Loic

--
Loic J. Duros - http://lduros.net