Edmond Rodriguez on 11 May 2011 21:24:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Future of Skype on Linux?

I know they use supernodes to keep track of all the users, so that end
user machines may be used to help keep track of everyone logged on.
But I did no think they relayed voice or video traffic over another's
machine.  Most of it is P2P.   When a relay for voice traffic is used,
are you saying it goes through an end user machine and not one of
their own servers?   I was not aware of that.

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:46 PM, brent timothy saner