John BORIS on 12 May 2011 07:59:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] mutt question

Just marking them read will still leave them on the server. If you just
want to delete them couldn't you just do this from the command line
mail
When it comes up it usually shows the first 20 headers but you can do
this at the command prompt
d 1-28000

That would delete them.
That is only if you don't have to keep them or archive them.

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
222 North 17th Street
Philadelphia, Pa. 19103
Tel: 215-965-1714
Fax: 215-587-3525
"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"