Art Alexion on 16 May 2011 13:48:29 -0700

[PLUG] OT: Job Opportunity

Thought I would pass on this job opportunity.  If you are interested, please respond to the resumes@fpcn.com address.  I am always happy to pass on a recommendation for anyone I actually know.

Begin forwarded message:

On 5/16/11 4:35 PM, "Bonnie Gaskins"  wrote:

... The Family Practice & Counseling Network this morning regarding the recruitment efforts for their Health Information Coordinator (IT) position.  It was suggested that I reach out to the Central Office IT community, in case they know of someone in the IT field seeking an employment opportunity.  I picked out the names I remembered, but please pass along this message to your other colleagues in the IT department who may have someone to refer.

I attached the RHD posting, however Laura indicated the areas of focus for any potential applicants are:

·         Ability to provide software training, based on substantial work related experience.

·         Ability to function as a “listener” and “problem-solver” for End-User needs.

·         Prior experience in a healthcare work environment, is helpful, but will consider an applicant without these experiences, if that person has strong software training/usage skills.

Salary is in the 50k-60k range, based on education/experience.  Please feel free to pass along this information to anyone you know who meets the qualifications.  Resumes should be sent, asap, to the FPCN IT Administrator, by email: resumes@fpcn.com<mailto:resumes@fpcn.com>.

Thanks.  bg

Bonnie T. Gaskins
HR Generalist
bonnieg@rhd.org<mailto:bonnieg@rhd.org>