jeff on 23 May 2011 18:39:54 -0700

[PLUG] xfce cont'd

I tried reinstalling xfce and xdm, to no avail.
I installed Gnome, which I bent mostly to my will. I miss the panel add-in that tells me how much disk space I have free. I hope that in some little corner of the universe, something is out of whack because I made Gnome look like xfce.

Aside from actually fixing xfce, the only mystery left is who keeps turning the bathroom sink on full blast in the middle of the night. Wife claims no knowledge, dog doesn't care, so I'm left with the suspicion that this is feline in nature.

Thank you and good evening.

--
-----
the new home of ThermionicEmissions - the blog