Paul Walker on 23 May 2011 19:17:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Trying to config xhprof on gridserver

Well, I got the extension installed. Mediatemple actually had a doc outlining how to install xhprof .. Now my problem is that the UI won't show up. I stuck the xhprof_html folder in the root directory of the site I'm working on, but when I load it in the browser, it just gives me a white screen... no errors in the php log... hmph.