Eric H. Johnson on 6 Jun 2011 06:58:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] First attempt at creating a customized Live CD

Scott,

Thanks for the reply. So does that line just apply to additional
repositories included in sources.list, or is there an overall one for Ubuntu
(Natty in my case). Above the default, I have enabled extras.ubuntu.com
which I believe was necessary for Sun Java, and added the PPA for torproject
(deb.torproject.org).

Thanks,
Eric

You are correct about the signing key. To find the one you want let's
use LibreOffice as an example...

Go to the PPA's site on Launchpad
https://launchpad.net/~libreoffice/+archive/ppa

Then click the link "Technical details about this PPA"

There you will see the signing key.

Note:

If you are in a fully chrooted LiveCD environment you can use the
following to add the PPA and the key as well. Then apt-get update, etc.

add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/ppa

The details of this command (the name of the PPA not the syntax) are on
the Launchpad site as well. add-apt-repository is not in the server
version of Lucid. You have to install it.