John BORIS on 9 Jun 2011 12:10:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Security job

Bill,
One of our sysadmins might be interested and is looking for the
announcement. Any info on the job.  Can't find it on Career Builder.

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"

>>> Bill East <wm.east@gmail.com> 6/8/2011 12:55 PM >>>
My employer, a credit union in Center City, is looking for a security
admin
post haste. The listing should be on Career Builder shortly, just
thought I
would send out a heads-up. The environment is majority Microsoft but
the
infrastructure and of course many of the security tools are
Linux-based.