jeff on 9 Jun 2011 21:02:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Security Cameras

To solve both of your problems, I refer to my Main Motto<tm>: there is no problem so large or small that it can't be solved with C-4.

Dog: in order to work on the issue, you have to think like a dog. There's a reason he's barking. Find out what the issue is and you've gone a long way toward fixing the problem. Dogs don't obey legal actions.

My dog barks at the neighbor's house too, but it's only because he has trained them to feed him on command. He's very bright that way.

Birds: Is one of the birds spray-painting dirty words on your car? Because unless you get video of this (and crosspost here and YouTube), you're not going to get much in the way of legal action (my opinion).

Good luck.