Ryan McMurray on 10 Jun 2011 12:11:40 -0700

[PLUG] LPI Level 1 Course?

hi all!

i've been using linux in a very limited fashion at work and my goal is to get LPI Level 1 certified this year. does anyone know of a place here in philly or close by where i could take a solid course that would prepare me for this? by solid course, i mean not a 3-day crash course, but a course with substance. i've contacted temple, drexel, and itt tech in KOP with no luck :(

thanks for any suggestions you might have!

-ryan