Mike Leone on 10 Jun 2011 11:05:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Security Cameras

On 6/10/2011 1:59 PM, John Karr wrote:
> As this isn't my dog, why he's barking is irrelevant if his owners won't deal with it.
>
> If you need to know, the place in his yard closest to the house and
yard of two secondary barkers is the corner abutting my yard. He comes
outside and tries to start a barking war with the other 2 dogs. There is
a hole in the hedge where he can see my house but not the other dog's.

Maybe you can plug the hole in the hedge somehow so he can't see; that
might be the easiest and quickest deterrent. Might take him a little
while to stop, but still.