Eric H. Johnson on 20 Jun 2011 09:51:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Another emergency call for speakers - Need a new presenter for tomorrow's West meeting

Paul, et al.

I find the general discussion alone makes it worthwhile to show up.

My $0.02,
Eric

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011, Paul L. Snyder wrote:

> Unfortunately, it looks like our scheduled speaker is not going to be
> available to give the talk at PLUG West tomorrow, either.  Does anyone
> have a presentation that they'd feel like giving in Malvern at 7pm
> (tomorrow, June 20)?

So, we still don't have a speaker for tonight, though we do have one
volunteer who has a 20-minute topic.

Do we want to cancel tonight's meeting?

Paul