Paul L. Snyder on 20 Jun 2011 12:03:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Another emergency call for speakers - Need a new presenter for tomorrow's West meeting

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011, Eric H. Johnson wrote:

> I find the general discussion alone makes it worthwhile to show up.

I think it's getting too late to cancel the meeting and be sure that
everyone would get the message.  We have a volunteer to talk about various
things, but he doesn't have transportation.  Would anyone be able to pick
him up from Conshohocken beforehand and drive him back to Bridgeport after
the meeting?  Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it to the
meeting tonight, myself.

So, meeting is on.  We've got a topic if we can find transportation for our
speaker; otherwise, it'll be general discussion with possible early
adjournment.

Paul