Bob Schwier on 22 Jun 2011 17:13:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Ubuntu root password

The problem comes  when you have to repair a flawed installation.
Having the disk does not help as the disk does not seem to let
you log in to save data.
It does not recognize the original password even if that is what
you are using with the re-installation.
bs